23 December 2016
I am abit late to report this promo but do not fret, there are still more to come!
- 26 December - Free Dragon Roll with purchase of Chempedak Chendul
- 27 December - RM 3 Assam Laksa with purchase of a dessert item
- 28 December - free drink with any rice or noodle item
- 29 December - free original teochew chendul in a cup with purchase of any food item
The cendul in the Klang Valley outlets & malls seem to be RM5.50 for a big bowl with lots of big red beans & generous serving of gula melaka. The popiah I tried in the picture was a nice tangy combination with the assam laksa gravy.I always loved the ice kacang at the original stall topped with the sarsi syrup but have yet to try it in KL though.
Facebook: Penang Road Famous Teochew chendul
- (Original) at Penang Road
- Prangin Mall
- Sunshine Farlim
- Gurney Paragon Mall
- Queens Bay Mall
- Gurney Plaza
- Ipoh Parade
- Paradigm Mall
- Sunway Pyramid
- 1 Utama
- IOI City Mall
- The Mines
- Main Place @ USJ21
- Setia City Mall
- Sunway Putra Mall
- Cheras Leisure Mall
- Berjaya Times Square
- Tesco Ampang
- Sunway Velocity
- City Square Johor
- Aeon Tebrau City
22 December 2016
In just a wee bit more today, there will be free flow beer for 2 hours from 6pm to 8pm in conjunction with Group Therapy’s 1st anniversary! I will check out the environment further. Address is as follows:
No. 33, Jalan SS 21/1A
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
*Updates* 23 December
Besides free flow Tiger beer for 2 hours, Group Therapy Bar was even very kind to provide some snacks & finger food like
- salami pizza
- magherita cheese pizza
- fish nuggets
- fish balls & fish cakes
- fried chicken wings
It provides a sneak peak into the food they have to offer which is appealing enough! Pizzas were delicious with sufficient gluey tasty cheese. Chicken wings were also well marinated with not too much batter.
14 December 2016
If you are looking for hearty, healthy yet tasty, organic and quality ingredients, mains and all day breakfast, value and affordable, ambience, even gourmet pork & alcohol, byo, YES, you can have it all here!
Pure juice/wild honey, pork bacon big breakfast, salad with juicy gourmet sausage just to name a few not-to-be-missed!
We would rate this over Antipodean although the later might taste slightly better for some, simply because of the labor of love Breadfruits puts in for a hearty food and the consistency from services up to the ingredients picked.
Here’s the latest lunch sets:
- Weekdays. Mon-Fri, 11.30AM - 2.30PM
- Lunch sets Chardonnay white wine Tuna Basil Pasta, grilled pork chop with risotto etc. come with juice/tea/coffee/banana cake
- Available at all outlets
No. 17, Jalan 26/70a, Desa Sri Hartamas.
Lot G13, Ground floor, Podium block, Faber Towers, Taman Desa.
9AM - 9PM
20 December 2016
Happy New Year 2017! Wait!!! There is something we must and are excited to share with readers…
Urban Coffee, a cafe based on computer and mobile shop concept, hidden in Mid Valley, is a saviour for many handcrafted coffee lovers around KL and Penang who is on tight budget, as it is as low as RM1 since middle of the year (RM3 as of 7th Nov. click here to read more)!! We can now enjoy a satisfied fresh brewed coffee without financial worries over brands out there where the average of a cup of iced coffee RM10++, how awesome is the news at the inflation era!!
P.S. This is definitely not a gimmick nor apps things. Nonetheless, we are more than happy to pay RM5, a big thank you to Urban Coffee generosity, yay!
- Only available at Gurney Plaza (Penang) & Mid Valley Megamall (KL)
RM1 (revised to RM3)
- 1 cup per order
Lot T- 074, Third Floor Mid Valley Megamall (used the spiral stair case next to McDonald)
Lot 170-03-39/40/41, Plaza Gurney, Penang
Gurney Plaza, Penang
Fettes Tanjong Tokong, Penang
The Spring, Kuching
10AM - 9PM
14 November 2016
Hailed from Sekinchan, you might have probably tried this caterer at least once if you are familar of Klang/Sekinchan or dinner functions.
Like some other eateries, this growing restaurateur and caterer is having some not to be missed offers these months (weekdays, dine-in only):
- Setia Alam (non-pork). Additional of RM10 for one roast duck with the special RM398 8 course package (max 3 table).
- Centro Mall Klang. Additional of RM10 for one tier of Spanish pork ribs with the special RM398 8 course package (max 3 table).
- All outlets. Daily special RM8.80 with fruit juice and soup of the day (max 2 per table).
Lot 118A, Jalan Gereja
45400 Sekinchan, Selangor.
Tel: +603 3241 3188
Top Glove Tower - Level 9
Setia Alam, Selangor.
Tel: +603 3362 3118 / 5618
Centro Mall - Level 1
Klang, Selangor. +603 3344 8618 / 2618
3 November 2016
1. Mr Fish. Voted No.1 by 8TV program. Most fish and prawns are from their own farm, MSG free.
No. 45, Jalan SS20/11, Damansara Kim, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. (9.30-9.30pm. Closed on Tuesdays)
2. Euro Deli restaurant and gourmet sausage producer. 50% Weekday daily menu.
No. 39 & 41, Jalan SS20/11, Damansara Kim, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. (10am-12am)
Unit 170 – G-37/37A, Ground Floor, Plaza Gurney, Persiaran Gurney, 10250 Penang. (10am-1am)
3. Der BackMeister. Artisan traditional German bread is finally found in KL with the guidance of the baker guru Klaus Adolph from Cologne Germany. The value lunch set is available on weekdays.
No. 40, Persiaran Zaaba, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur. (8am to 7pm. Closed on Mondays)
4. Chatterbox. One of the most authentic Hong Kong tea and dishes and long standing in town.
5. (Closed) Appu Uncle Curry House. They offers Thali set on Friday lunch and banana leave buffet RM12 for Deepavali Nov.
14 Jalan 19/3, Petaling Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia (7am-9pm)
18 October 2016
This is by far one of the oldest and best place in Malaysia that we have been returning to savour some Authentic and QUALITY Hong Kong milk tea and food like Nissin noodle, pork burger or pig cheek rice.
Worth noted is the ingredients and cooking have been much maintaining all these years, unlike the highly accessible and well patronised Wong Kok, and Kim Gary. Eg. the tuna cheese toast is irresistibly tasty and crispy too, it is just heavenly well mixed and prepared!
This stays true for the crew of the back and front desk which is rare in F&B. Keep it up with much passion and love!!
- Tea Time set comes with coffee / tea, hot / cold.
- 3pm - 6pm
- Only at One Utama
Bangsar Shopping Village I
Lot 338, LG, One Utama